Friday, December 11, 2009

What a day!


I had to spend the whole day locked up with the dog! Can you believe it? All because Mommy didn't want me playing in the flooded living room. Hmph...like I would have. That water smelled nasty. But I'm finally back on MY table and watching tv with Mom.

WHAT!?! I gotta spend tomorrow locked up too? Not fair! What if I promise not to bother the repair guy? And I'll make sure Imp don't run out the door. Please?!? Grrrrrrrrr, stupid busted pipe is ruining my life!

No puuurrrssss for Mommy!

Chance

6 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We feel for you, Chance....

The Creek Cats said...

Oh no! Your living room flooded....
So sorry you had to be locked up with a woofie all day!

Millie said...

Wait a minute... you got locked in with the dog because the living room was FLOODED? I think I'd rather be stuck with the dog than have my favorite napping spots all soaking wet.

hope it gets fixed soon!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Flooded living room, or any room, is not fun for the Mom either. We are sorry for all teh trouble, especially being locked up with the dog.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh man, stoopid broken pipes is not a good thing. Sorry yoo gots locked in wif da woofie but it's better den haffing wetted feets...or worse!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hafnt had many repairs done here, but we are glad ta be out of the way when they happen. Patience...