Friday, October 31, 2008

Funny Friday

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shadow has to wear a huge plastic collar now to keep him from chewing. The V-E-T told Mommie that Shadows itchies should all be gone and the underlying problem is gone (for now), but the healing itches a bit. So in order to let the boo boo heal and the hair grow back, Mommie had to put this collar on to keep Shadow from aggravating the spot. He's walking in to walls and when he puts his head down he gets stuck so he just stops moving till Mommie rescues him. Its more entertaining than the smell of the intruder. Plus you can whap him on the butt and he cant see you. It's Awesome!

Have a great weekend!

Chance

9 comments:

The Furry Kids said...

Happy HOWL-ween!

PS - Shadow, Mom swears by Fresh Factors supplements by Springtime, Inc. She doesn't know how to make this a link, but this is what I take: https://www.springtimeinc.com/product/88/2

It really helped my sister (who's name was Shadow, too!) with her allergies. The people who work there are super nice and can answer any questions. Hope you feel better soon!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Awww, poor Shadow. I hope he doesn't have to wear it too long. Get your butt whappings in while you can, Chance ;-)

Have a great weekend!

Daisy said...

For a second, I thought that was Shadow's Halloween costume! I hope he will not have to wear it for too long.

Happy Halloween!

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Halloween!

ha ha ha
I'm sorry Shadow, I didn't mean to laugh. It must stink to have to wear that collar. I'll purr it won't be for long.

Your mommy is so sweet to take care of the little Imp. You were awfully sweet when we got you Chance and we think it is because you'd never been made to be afraid of people. We're so glad she found her way to your mommy (even if she had some bean help like you did Chance)

Perhaps you'll find her to be a fun playmate??

I got my funny picture in!

Poppy Q said...

Poor shadow, that doesn't look much fun. I hopes you is nice to him Chance.

Have a nice weekend.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh MY, that is one GIANT lampshade!!! I had to wear one of those for quite a while this summer, but I don't remember it being quite that HUGE!!!

Com'on Chance, stop sniggering! It could happen to you one day...

TOM

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Poor Shadow...but its nice that the collar will help him heal better. He does look pretty funny though.

TabbyNormal said...

Hee hee hee, Shadow sure looks funny, huh?

I feel bad for him though cause I had to wear one of those things once after I had my lady parts out and it was NO FUN. I walked backwards the entire 1st day.

Purrs,
Abby Normal