Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Woofie Wednesday

My brother Chance pee'd on the big warm blanket on Mommies bed. He has been imprisoned for his deeds and now I have no one to play with. And to make it worse, Mom has to go wash the big warm blanket tonight when she gets home from her day hunting. That means I have to wait a really long time for my long walkie tonight. *sigh*

Shadow

Note from the Mommie: I did order a Feliway diffuser this morning from Amazon (expedited shipping). Hopefully it helps. I don't see any change in his litterbox habits that would make me suspect a UTI, but I have him contained in the large dog kennel with his own litterbox so I can check the clumps for signs of bloody urine or any other signs. If the diffuser does not work, then he will need to go to the V-E-T this weekend. Lets hope it is stress and the diffuser helps.

5 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are concerned about this sudden problem with Chance. Would it be a good idea to ask the vet? Would a Feliway diffuser help, perhaps? The poor guy is obviously not happy.

Maggie May said...

We sure hope the diffuser works and his habits return to normal. We had lots of luck with the feliway for our formerly feral, Rambler. However, it was for stress, but he did not pee outside the litter box. Good luck!
We nominated you for a lemonade award. Stop by our bloggie sometime and pick it up, ok!
~The Creek Cats~

Luna und Luzie said...

We hope too that the diffuser works!
If it is stress it will be better soon.
Good luck, Chance!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh no, a blanket, too. I hope the diffuser will help.

Motor Home Cats said...

We hope that it is stress, and the feliway works. It might take a couple of days for it to work tho.

Good luck to all of you.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade