Thirteen things I asked Santa Paws for...
1. Another kitty tree. Bratty sister keep trying to take over mine
2. More Bitey Mice (I love those)
3. New Catnip Nanner (Shadow eated mine)
4. New cardboard scratchy bed
5. Refill for trackball scratchy center (I love scratching cardboard)
6. Scratching post for bratty sister (I don't use them, but she likes them)
7. More bitey Mice (Did I mention I love these?)
9. Catnip Candy Cane (I lost mine from last year)
10. New big bed blanket for Mommie (I ruined hers when I was sick, Sorry Mommie)
11. More lap-time with Mommie
12. Did I mention more bitey mice???
13. Peace on earth (or atleast peace at home)
And of course I would want all puddins to have a warm home filled with love too. I know Santa paws does his best to make wishes come true, but I think this one might be something for beans to take care of.