Friday, December 12, 2008

Finally Friday

Still no pictures. I am still caged. V-E-T is very mean. Sharp pokey things are evil. They stole my pees! I am getting better. My pee is infected with yucky bacteria. The V-E-T gave me a sharp pokey shot. I am still caged. I should be better in a day or two. Mommie is now putting yucky stuff in my water. It tastes weird. She said it will help. I don't want it. She shoots more yucky stuff in my throat. I am not happy. I am still caged.

Hope my friends all have a great weekend. I will be recovering.

Puuurrrrrrssssssssssssssssss

Chance

10 comments:

Cara said...

Oh! Poor Chance! Infected pee is a bad thing. Get better soon so you can come out and chew stuff up.

Daisy said...

Chance, you will be so happy when you feel all better! And then you can run free all over the house again.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Soon you'll be out of the cage, Chance. I'm glad you'll be all better in a few days!

PS to your Mommie: Did the vet say that's why he was spraying?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're thinking of you, Chance. Sorry the vet was so mean but it will have been worth it when you're all better!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Motor Home Cats said...

Chance, We are sorry that you got stabbed, and we are sorry that you are caged, but yea! It is an infection that can be healed and not something worse. We are purring for a swift recovery.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Sweet Purrfections said...

Poor Chance. I hope you are feeling better really soon and can get out of that cage.

Max said...

Ugh, I hate going to the stabby guy. I hope you feel better soon so you can get out of the cage and not go back and get stabbed again.

Everycat said...

Chance, you will be feeling much better soon, because of the injection and medicine, even if it is horrible.

Have you worked out if Imp is pregnant or not yet?

Whicky Wuudler

Boy n Beethoven said...

Oh no!!!!! I'm sending you heawing purrs Chance!

Boy

Boy n Beethoven said...

Get well quickly, Chance, and come to mine purrthday on 17 dec! I is going to become a BIG MAN CAT then!

'Oven