Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuxie Tuesday

Since Mommie is feeling sicky right now, she stayed home with us all last night and I got to snuggle with her for a very long time. So long, that she didn't take any pictures of us. I don't mind using this one from last week. I even let that little girl come up and snuggle with us for a bit too. But I got all the good scritches! Thanks everyone for helping me celebrate my first Gotcha day and for voting for the nice people at Washington Area Humane Society. I'm sure they appreciate all the extra votes they got. Even if they don't know why they got them. Hehe.

Puurrrrsssssss

Chance

4 comments:

Maggie May said...

Chance, we hope you had the best Gotcha day celebration!!!
~The Creek Cats~

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We hope your mommie feels better soon, Chance!

Cafe Cats said...

We hope that your Ma is feeling better soon. Our Pop is sick right now so we've had him all to ourselves since THURSDAY!

Sara

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's good you got some extra snuggly time with your Mommie. But I hope she's feeling better soon.