Hello Bloggysphere! Shadow here. Its been a few weeks since I have posted anything besides a wordless wednesday so I figured I would share with all of you some of the things that have been going on here since Chance turned one year old. 1. Mommie decided it was time to take away the kitten kibble. Chance is not happy with this and is eating my food instead of his own.
2. Since Chance is eating my food, I have been eating his. When he catches me eating his food he runs and cries to Mommie about it.
3. I get in trouble for eating his food and then Mommie puts more in his food dish. (At least someone is eating it)
4. Mommie has been spending a lot of time outside in the hotness without me. I keep asking her to take me out with her, but she says it is too hot for a black doggie.
5. I got to see grampa the other day. Mommie went over to his house to see him and she let me come along too! Grampa gives the best scritches.
6. No new toys for me have arrived lately. I keep telling Mommie I want new toys like Chance gets, but she says I only ever play with toys that squeak and I have enough of those. (thats what she thinks)
7. Mommie said that next time she buys my food, I will be getting a new flavor too. She says because of my tummy troubles, the V-E-T wants me to try something new to see if it helps.
8. No More People Food. Thats what the V-E-T said to Mommie. No More People Food. I do not like the sound of this at all.
9. Does No More People Food include pizza?
10. What about french fries?
Im a little worried about those last three because I LOVE people food. Especially french fries with ketchup and extra salt. MmmmMmmmm Yummy!