Friday, February 22, 2008

Fanks Effurrywun!

Fanks effurrywun fur yur purrs fur myne Mommie. She is feelin much bettur today. She has gone huntin an effurryting finawy. Evan doh I wuld lyk her to stay home wit me agan, I know she needs to hunt fur mai fuds an toys an nip.

Well here it iz. My new cowwar tag. Iz been lettin Mommie tayk pictyoors of it cuz I feel bads she wuz sikkie.
Yoo canna reed wat it sez doh so I hads her find a pictyoor of it fur yoos. It sez Iz a smitten kitten. Hehehe.
I hopes yoo all hav a furry gwate weekend. I will be spenin lotsa tyme on my cowch wit Mommie. We iz gonna gets lotsa wite cold stuff today (we gots 3 inchies alweady) soes wez gonna stay home an watch da talky box lots. I'll be bakk on Monday Mornins.

Puuurrrrrrrssssssss

Chance

15 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

Aw, lookit you. :)

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That is a cute tag. I have a couple of tags, but I keep taking them off my collar. This does not make my Bean happy.

Stay warm with all the white stuffs.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Chance,
You is the hotness. We like your bloggie. You is very talented.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Daisy said...

That is a cool tag you got! Chance, I think your muzzle is a very distinctive shape and handsome. You can especially see it in that first photo.

Mandy Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LZ said...

It is certainly a lovely tag and it was nice of you to let her take a picture of it.

Latte

PB 'n J said...

That's a neat tage Chance! It was nice of you to let your mommy take a picture of your new collar - it's pretty spiffy too!

We're glad your mommy is feeling better.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

CUTE! CUTE!

Tesla and Hansel said...

Oh chance. That is a beautiful collar you have there. bean is talking about getting me a new one too!

Parker said...

That's a great tag and I hope you and Mommy have a super weekend!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is very cute, and looks great on you!

Poppy Q said...

That is a cute tag Chance. Cause I go outside mine has to have my name and telephone number on it. Just in case I gets lost they knows how to ring my mum.

Mr. Hendrix said...

What a pretty tag! You are a smitten kitten indeed! You're a very good poser, you could be a kitten model. Im glad your mommy is feeling better. Keep her cozy on the sofa this weekend so she's warm.

Hot(M)BC said...

Glad your Mom is feeling better. :) You must have taken good care of her. I bet letting her take pictures of you helped a lot. And they're cute too.
Fanks for joining the Carnival of the Cats this week!
Purrrrrrs,
Mini and the rest of the Hotties

JEWELGIRL said...

What a sweeeeet cat, love the
smiling face!