Friday, February 22, 2008

Fanks Effurrywun!

Fanks effurrywun fur yur purrs fur myne Mommie. She is feelin much bettur today. She has gone huntin an effurryting finawy. Evan doh I wuld lyk her to stay home wit me agan, I know she needs to hunt fur mai fuds an toys an nip.

Well here it iz. My new cowwar tag. Iz been lettin Mommie tayk pictyoors of it cuz I feel bads she wuz sikkie.
Yoo canna reed wat it sez doh so I hads her find a pictyoor of it fur yoos. It sez Iz a smitten kitten. Hehehe.
I hopes yoo all hav a furry gwate weekend. I will be spenin lotsa tyme on my cowch wit Mommie. We iz gonna gets lotsa wite cold stuff today (we gots 3 inchies alweady) soes wez gonna stay home an watch da talky box lots. I'll be bakk on Monday Mornins.

Puuurrrrrrrssssssss

Chance

15 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

Aw, lookit you. :)

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That is a cute tag. I have a couple of tags, but I keep taking them off my collar. This does not make my Bean happy.

Stay warm with all the white stuffs.

The Whiskers & Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Chance,
You is the hotness. We like your bloggie. You is very talented.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Daisy said...

That is a cool tag you got! Chance, I think your muzzle is a very distinctive shape and handsome. You can especially see it in that first photo.

Mandy Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

It is certainly a lovely tag and it was nice of you to let her take a picture of it.

Latte

PB & J said...

That's a neat tage Chance! It was nice of you to let your mommy take a picture of your new collar - it's pretty spiffy too!

We're glad your mommy is feeling better.

Queen Snickers and Empress said...

CUTE! CUTE!

Tesla said...

Oh chance. That is a beautiful collar you have there. bean is talking about getting me a new one too!

Parker said...

That's a great tag and I hope you and Mommy have a super weekend!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is very cute, and looks great on you!

Poppy Q said...

That is a cute tag Chance. Cause I go outside mine has to have my name and telephone number on it. Just in case I gets lost they knows how to ring my mum.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

What a pretty tag! You are a smitten kitten indeed! You're a very good poser, you could be a kitten model. Im glad your mommy is feeling better. Keep her cozy on the sofa this weekend so she's warm.

Hot(M)BC said...

Glad your Mom is feeling better. :) You must have taken good care of her. I bet letting her take pictures of you helped a lot. And they're cute too.
Fanks for joining the Carnival of the Cats this week!
Purrrrrrs,
Mini and the rest of the Hotties

Jewelgirl said...

What a sweeeeet cat, love the
smiling face!