Shadow: Hi efurry one. It's been a while since Chance let me use his blog. I think it was nice of him to let me do this meme so I'm gonna try really hard to think of some good things to share about me.
The rules are: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Whenever I play with one of my squeaky toys, my butt goes up in the air. I don't know why I do this, it's just how I play. I only do this with squeaky toys.
2. Whenever Mommie sits on the couch with food I sit on the floor and stare at her. I know most dogs do this "begging" thing and it's not that weird. What is weird is that I usually do not want what she is eating. I only eat french fries and cheeseburgers (no onions, pickles or bread please, just the meat and lots of ketchup). Anything else she can keep. But I still need to stare at her to make sure she eats all of her food and to sniff anything she might drop on the floor.
3. Sometimes I just don't want to have my picture taken so I turn my head away really fast before Mommie can flashy. I try to look really cute when I do this so she puts her camera away and pets me. This never works, it just encourages her.
4. I still give Chance the growl when he gets too close to me, my food, or my toys. It's not because I don't like him, it's because all he does is whap my toys, try to eat my foods, and use his needle claws on my tail. I cannot wait till he grows out of this "kitten phase". Besides these three things, he's not a bad little guy and he lets me wash his face every now and then.
5. When I was a puppy, Mommie use to throw me into the snowpiles and watch me dig my way out. I LOVED this. I would jump into her arms as fast as I could so she could do it again. Now that I'm an old grown up doggie, I'm not so big on the snow. It's cold and wet and makes my bones hurt. I'd rather just catch a few snowballs and go back to my nice warm couch and pillow.
6. My eyes are actually dark blue with a little brown around them. When I was a puppy the V-E-T told my Mommie that I had unusual eyes for a Black Lab. They knew I was a mixed puppy, they just don't know what I am mixed with. The best guess anyone has given is some sort of miniature collie or miniature shephard since I stayed so small. I only stand as high as Mommies knees (about 19 inches at the shoulder).
7. My Aunt used to be my Mommie. But then her landlord told her he changed her lease and she couldn't keep me anymore. I was only 9 weeks old and already had to find another forever home. Auntie brought me to Pennsylvania from Maryland and asked my Mommie to take care of me until she could find me a new home. Right away I started following her around looking as cute as I could. Even when she walked me on my leash, I walked behind her in her shadow. After three weeks she finally realized she couldn't live without me and called Auntie to tell her that I had a new Mommie. She called me her "little Shadow" and it stuck. I still follow her around from room to room, but I walk in front on the leash now.
I'm soo glad I got to share a little bit about me with all of you. I'm not going to tag anyone this time because Chance already did that. Have a great hump day!