Today I give you 13 random things. Some are responses to comments and others are just things that are going on in our house.
1. Yes, Little Imp is VERY tiny. But she is getting bigger now that she has a warm bed and a constant supply of the crunchies. Plus she eats a whole can of stinky goodness everyday!
2. We each have our very own water bowls throughout the house. We just all prefer to drink from Shadows big one.
3. Shadow is still a conehead (hehehe, conehead). Mommie just gives him a break from it every night after he gets his special medicines. It's his favourite part of the day. Well aside from when its time for walkies.
4. I am still not a huge fan of that girl. I am ignoring the door between us now and not trying at all to get in when my Mommie goes in there. I just sit there and wait until Mommie comes back to give me loves.
5. Nina, I could never forget about you. I think you are very very beautiful and that little girl in my house is just an intruder. Mommie says she will be my sister, but I'm still deciding on that.
6. Little Imp could realy curl up into anything she is soo small. She goes in all the places I used to go (behind furniture and stuff) before I became a bulked up Man-Cat.
7. Shadow and I still get to sleep on the big bed every night with Mommie. That girl is still not allowed in the bed and I hope it stays that way. Shadow is a bed hog and there is barely enough room for me. Mommie squeezes in there somewhere too.
8. We got some really cool awards in the past two weeks that Mommy has been slacking on. We hope to get them posted up sometime soon. We do appreciate all the awards and are very grateful. Mommie is just lazy/busy.
9. Mommie wants to thank everyone who sent good thoughts and congrats on her new job position. It was a very sudden decision by the big wigs in the company, but she loves it.
10. Little Imp has ear mites, but Mommie got some medicines for her and she is already scratching less. Except everytime Mommie gives her the ear drops, she rubs her face (and the medicines that leaked out) all over Mommie. I think this is a very ingenous way to get revenge on the Mommie.
11. Everyday Mommie checks my ears and my litterbox to make sure I didn't catch anthing from the intruder. Even though we are still seperated, Mommie still worries.
12. Mommie is making me go to the V-E-T. She said its just a precaution to check my stress levels and stuff. Plus its time for the stabby things again. I think I will take a page out of my brother Hendrix's book and bite the V-E-T this time. That will teach them to stabby me.
13. I have stopped burying my, umm, poops. I used to just dig dig dig all the way to China whenever I used my box. Ever since that intruder girl came here I stopped digging. Has anyone else ever done this when an intruder invaded? Mommie thinks it might be a teritorial thing, but I'm not telling. Besides, it makes her worry about me and that means I get extra cuddles. I got nothing against extra cuddles.
Okay, now that that is done, I'm off to visit with Nina and play in her spiffy tunnel. Maybe even convince Victor to play THOE with us. Oh and Mommie made me a peace globe, but she cannot remember where she saved it so I guess I cant post a cool globe photo like everyone else. But I can still blog for peace.
Dona Nobis Pacem