Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An Awardie on Wednesday

My fwiends PB&J gaves me dis wunnerful awardie las week an I finawwy gets ta post it on mai bloggie. Fank yoo guys soo furry much. I iz trooly touched by dis wun. I wanna pass it on to sum furry cool cats dat Mommie an I reeds efurry day. (Iffen yoo alredy havs it, den yoo desurvs it agan).

Abby & Stygia - I iz furry happy to see yoo two pwayin lyk sisfurs. I jus noo yoo wuld be fwiends.

Harry - A pawsum kitten hoo remins me wat it lyk ta be yung an too cyoot fur punishments. Hehe.

Grrreta and da gang - Dey arr sum fun kittehs an mayk me an Mommie laff all da tym. Check owt der kitty wata parks. Hahaha.

Victor and da beyootiful Nina - Victor iz a wunnerful brofur to dat hubba hubba gorjuss sisfur of his an I jus canna stop lukin at her purrty pyctoors.

I fink dat iz more den seven kittehs but I donna cares. Dey all deservs it.

Puuuuuurrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Chance

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that cool award Chance! I like it very much.

Nina Torbie said...

Oh, thank you, Chance! Goodness, I don't know what to say! Um, ::lick lick lick lick:: you're handsome, too.
Purrs & sandpaper kisses,
Nina

PB 'n J said...

Very deserving kitties to hand out the award to! Hope you guys are having a great week!

Purrageous Pirates said...

Concatulations on your awardie!!

TabbyNormal said...

Thank you for the award, Chance! We are going to put it up right away.

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Thank you so much for the award! We really enjoy your blog too.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations on your award~!!!

Isis said...

Congrats!