Thirteen fings I did wile Mommie waz aways ta shows her I waz mad dat she lefted.
1. Lotsa mai fwiends cam ova ta pway THOE and dwive da neybor ladie nutsy. Fanks guys!
2. I fownd owt I donna hafta wates fur Mommie ta opens da bwinds on da winnows. I can jus push rite throo dem now.
3. I gave da neybor lady da bitey wen she twied ta gives me scritches.
4. I cwied all nite long. It woke up da neybor lady. She came ova an I wented ta beds. Afer she went home, I stawted cwyin agan. She had ta spen da nites ta keeps me happies.
5. Der arr holes in da rain room curtains. Dey wer blokin mai way to da bwinds so I cwawed dem tyl dey mooved.
6. I dumped da woofies water dish all ova da food room flor. Neybor lady cweened it up.
7. Der usta be a bag of tem-tay-shuns on toppa da talky box. I ated it all up. Yum.
8. Mommie haz teef an cwaw marks on her huntin shoos now.
9. Soes duz her weather jackit.
10. Ummmm, I puts a hole in da woofies piwwow on da cowch. Mommie had ta sow it closed.
11. Alla mai toyz dat Mommie gaves me afor she lefted arr missin. I fink dey is unner da cowch or da cold fud box.
12. Sum of da woofie toyz arr missin too. I put dose unner da big bed. Mommie canna reech dem.
13. An acorse I ignoreded da Mommie fur a hole day wen she gots home. Dis iz da bestest way to tells her dat I no likey wen she goes away an it better not happens agan.
Dis waz da firstest tym Mommie eva wents away frum me fur da hole nites! I hads no wun ta sweeps wif at nites (well, tyl #4 happened, den I waz happies). But I lurve mai Mommie an misseded her soo much wen she waz gones.
Oh Oh Oh, gess wat! She took me to da owtsyds las nite on mai harness. Ummm, I donna lyks da owtsyds AT ALL. I ran arown all cwazy twyin ta gets bak in da howsie an I culdna fins da way in. Der waz lowd noisies an dis green stuff unner mai paws an neybor woofies too! I fink mai harness will jus hafta be fur twips to da Petco store cuz I donna lyks it at all.
Note from Mommie: Yes I took Chance out on his harness last night and as soon as I set him down on the grass he started to run around in circles trying to get the grass to stop touching him. He totally spazzed out like a crazy person. Next thing I know he is climbing me like a tree and perching on my shoulder like a parrot. He always looks so interested in what is going on outside when he is nose planted to the window so I just assumed he would love to be outside. Any ideas?